Ross Township Park
Ross Township Park Committee has been working hard for the community. We are happy to announce we received our first grant from the Irving S. Gilmore Foundation. Our park will be featured in their annual report and online Newsletter.
With the grant from the Gilmore Foundation you will see upgrades to both bathrooms, the remainder of the railroad ties removed and replaced with cement car stops. An ADA picnic table will be placed under the pavilion. Some money will be used for the playground project.
Ross Township is partnering with the Gull Lake Area Rotary Club on the Playground Project coming this summer. We are applying for the GLARC Grant.
We have have two Eagle Scout Projects scheduled along with the Playground Project. There will be several park benches and a Little Library Kiosk installed. The remainder of the woods will be cleaned out with an additional exploring trail.
Anyone wishing to purchase a memorial bench or make a donation can contact our Township Office for further information.
- Non-Ross Township Residents - $10
- Ross Township Residents - $10 (you may receive a $5 refund by bringing your daily pass receipt to the Township Office)
- Non-Ross Township Residents - $40
- Ross Township Residents - $25 (if Annual Pass is purchased at the Park you will be required to pay $40. You will be able to get a $15 refund by bringing your receipt to the Township Office)
Annual Passes may be purchased at the Ross Township Office (12086 M-89, Richland, MI 49083) or from the Park Attendants.
- You must have one of the following stickers to enter:
- Annual Sticker attached to inside right windshield
- Daily sticker attached to inside right windshield
- Park pay envelope stub on car dash
- No Lifeguard on duty -- swim at your own risk
- No alcohol, pets, boat trailers, tents, house trailers, or nudity!
- No trespassing after posted hours
- Swim within marked swimming area only
- Fines for violations $75
- No campfires
- All local and state laws apply to behavior within Ross Township Park