Welcome to Ross Township
Volunteers Needed: Law Enforcement Committee
Ross Township is looking for volunteers to serve on our Law Enforcement Committee. If interested, please send contact information to the Township office Attention Supervisor.
Ross Township is a General Law Township located in southwest Michigan in Kalamazoo County.
It is located approximately halfway between the cities of Chicago, Il and Detroit, MI just north of Interstate 94. Established in 1839 Ross is one of 15 Townships in Kalamazoo County and contains almost 36 square miles of land and water. Ross is bordered to the North by Barry Township (Barry County), to the South by Charleston Township, to the East by Bedford Township (Calhoun County), and to the West by Richland Township. According to the latest US Census 5,012 people now call Ross Township home. Ross Township is also home to the Village of Augusta.
The mission of Ross Township is to:
- Provide a safe environment in which to live
- Maintain and enhance the rural character and quietude of our community
- Protect all the natural resources
- Respond to the needs of the Township with respect and concern
- Uphold and enforce the Local, State, and Federal laws
12086 M-89, Richland, Mi 49083
Click for weather forecast
• Mon-Thur 9-4:30
• Memorial Day, May 28
• Independence, Day Jul. 4
• Labor Day, Sep. 3
• Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 21 at noon
• Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 22
• Christmas Eve, Dec. 24
• Christmas Day, Dec. 25
• New Year's Day, Jan. 1