Ross Township Park
Weather permitting the Park will remain open through Sunday, October 8th, 2017. Please note that the restrooms are not open after Labor Day. It was another great summer and many people enjoyed relaxing at the Park. See you in the Spring of 2018.
Please Note: The fees for daily and annual passes have changed. This is the first change in fees for Ross Township Park in many years.
- Non-Ross Township Residents - $10
- Ross Township Residents - $10 (you may receive a $5 refund by bringing your daily pass receipt to the Township Office)
- Non-Ross Township Residents - $40
- Ross Township Residents - $25 (if Annual Pass is purchased at the Park you will be required to pay $40. You will be able to get a $15 refund by bringing your receipt to the Township Office)
Annual Passes may be purchased at the Ross Township Office (12086 M-89, Richland, MI 49083) or from the Park Attendants.
- You must have one of the following stickers to enter:
- Annual Sticker attached to inside right windshield
- Daily sticker attached to inside right windshield
- Park pay envelope stub on car dash
- No Lifeguard on duty -- swim at your own risk
- No alcohol, pets, boat trailers, tents, house trailers, or nudity!
- No trespassing after posted hours
- Swim within marked swimming area only
- Fines for violations $75
- No campfires
- All local and state laws apply to behavior within Ross Township Park
12086 M-89, Richland, Mi 49083
Click for weather forecast
• Mon-Thur 9-4:30
• Memorial Day, May 29
• Independence, Day Jul. 4
• Labor Day, Sep. 4
• Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 22 at noon
• Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 23
• Christmas Day, Dec. 25
• New Year's Day, Jan. 1